Monday, May 19, 2014

Random Thought of the Day: Blankets

I don't care who you are or what your opinion is on anything ever, but I think we can all agree that blankets are one of the best things ever created in the history of ever.


This ugly face says YAY BLANKETS

For one thing, blankets are soft and comforting and warm. They're perfect for winter, snuggling, and hot cocoa, all at once of course. And maybe those cheesy, almost-as-generic-as-Olive-Garden-yet-still-good Hallmark Christmas movies. But mostly for hot cocoa.

Anyway, I felt like ranting about blankets because I have several I use back at college, and they are handy and wonderful. I love watching Once Upon a Time with my two favorites draped over me, especially because the smaller of the two is heavier and puts weight on me. Ooooooh that is just such a great feeling for me, probably because I'm a horrible sleeper. Seriously, I usually can't stop tossing and turning unless my legs are weighed down on (and with all that tossing and turning, I should be shedding pounds).

But anyways, blankets are wonderful and if you don't have blankets in your life then you need to rethink your life choices and either knit one together or buy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment